Stanford Memorial Church is available for Weddings or Renewal ceremonies for the Stanford community. In keeping with Leland and Jane Stanford’s wishes, all faith backgrounds are welcome.
Planning a wedding in 2019? There are many wedding dates are available now. 2020 dates are also available.
Weddings are held on Saturdays in Memorial Church at 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm. There is a minimum for reservation lead time - 3 months for non-Catholic and 6 months for Catholic ceremonies.
Please read the Wedding Information page, before submitting the wedding inquiry form below.
To be eligible to have a Wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, one member of the couple must qualify with a Stanford University affiliation, listed below.
- A student in a Stanford University degree program; an alumnus/alumna; a current or retired faculty or staff member of Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, or Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
- A present member of the Catholic Community at Stanford who is registered, participating and contributing for at least one year with a letter confirming that status from the priest.
- A regular, long-term present participant in Stanford’s University Public Worship with a letter confirming that status from the Dean or an Associate Dean for Religious Life.
- A child or grandchild of a person in one of the categories listed above.
- Postdoctoral individuals at Stanford University are eligible if the ceremony is scheduled and takes place no later than six months after the final day of the post-doc program.
- A child or grandchild of a couple who was previously married at Memorial Church
If you're interested in booking a wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, please read through information linked below.
Wedding Information: ceremonies, eligibility, clergy, reservations and fees
Wedding Music: music selection instructions
Wedding FAQs: frequently asked questions