Wedding ceremonies are suspended until further notice at Memorial Church in compliance with University restrictions on campus gatherings. We are happy to work with couples to address existing reservations. Wedding reservations for the latter part of 2021 and 2022 are still being accepted.
Stanford Memorial Church is available for Weddings or Renewal ceremonies for the Stanford community. In keeping with Leland and Jane Stanford’s wishes, all faith backgrounds are welcome.
To be eligible to have a Wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, one member of the couple must qualify with a Stanford University affiliation, listed below.
- A student in a Stanford University degree program; an alumnus/alumna; a current or retired faculty or staff member of Stanford University, Stanford Hospital, or Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital.
- A present member of the Catholic Community at Stanford who is registered, participating and contributing for at least one year with a letter confirming that status from the priest.
- A regular, long-term present participant in Stanford’s University Public Worship with a letter confirming that status from the Dean or an Associate Dean for Religious Life.
- A child or grandchild of a person in one of the categories listed above.
- Postdoctoral individuals at Stanford University are eligible if the ceremony is scheduled and takes place no later than six months after the final day of the post-doc program.
- A child or grandchild of a couple who was previously married at Memorial Church
If you're interested in booking a wedding at Stanford Memorial Church, please read through information linked below before completing the Inquiry Form below.
Please note - there are changes to fees and policies for weddings scheduled in 2022.
Wedding Information for 2021 weddings: ceremonies, eligibility, clergy, reservations and fees
Wedding Information for 2022 weddings: ceremonies, eligibility, clergy, reservations and fees
Wedding Music: music selection instructions
Wedding FAQs: frequently asked questions